Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe came from my 1998-99 MOMS church cookbook. It is a very filling, comforting dish.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 can Veg-All, drained
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- black pepper
- 2 frozen 9 inch deep dish pie crusts
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust.
- Cover chicken mixture with top crust.
- Crimp edges to seal.
- Slit top of the crust in several places.
- Brush with egg.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximatley 40 minutes, or until top of pie crust is golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes and serve.
Thank you for posting! I had this recipe years ago and lost it. This is so quick and yummy! I add salt and use thawed mixed veggies as the others are a little too muchy for us. The cream of potato soup makes all the difference! TY!
I forgot to rate this! I made this a few months ago when I wanted to look like I slaved in the kitchen all day.... I claimed to have made the crust cook the veggies make my own filling from scratch etc.... I looked like a star with this recipe! Thanks for posting!
I made this for lunch and it was very good. The bottom crust I browned a bit in the oven first and than added the vege and soup mix. Also added about 1/2 can of diced potatoes to the mixture. Thank you Juenessa!