1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
This recipe came from my 1998-99 MOMS church cookbook. It is a very filling, comforting dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients.
- 2Spoon into prepared pie crust.
- 3Cover chicken mixture with top crust.
- 4Crimp edges to seal.
- 5Slit top of the crust in several places.
- 6Brush with egg.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for approximatley 40 minutes, or until top of pie crust is golden brown.
- 8Cool 10 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.6
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 1127.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: