Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is such a easy recipe, and so good!
Make and share this Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- Heat oven to 375.
- combine first 4 ingredients in 9x13 baking dish.
- unroll dough, place over chicken mixture.
- bake 20-25 min, or untill crust is golden brown.