Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and good for something different for supper! Goes great with some mashed potatoes!!!
Make and share this Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml cooked chicken, cubed
- 236.59 ml frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 177.44 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml Bisquick baking mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a pie pan, mix chicken, vegetables, soup, pepper, and 1/4 cup milk.
- Mix remaining milk, egg, and Bisquick in a bowl.
- Pour over pie mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Great recipe! I recently rediscovered this easy and tasty recipe. I use cream of chicken soup instead of cream of potato, but any cream soup will work. I also add a can of mushrooms, sauted(did I spell that right?) onions, a touch of garlic powder and a dash of oregano.
What a wonderful, quick meal! Like other reviewers before me, I didn't use the cream of potato soup--not because of any preferences, but because I had none in my pantry. Instead I threw caution to the wind and added a never-before-tried can of Creamy Mushroom Soup! Perfect! The flavor was delicious. It may be helpful to note here that this entire pie was nearly devoured in one fell swoop by my husband, so if you have more than 2 or 3 people to feed, I'd double this and make two. Thanks, Ind. Nurse, for a great recipe.
I make this pretty much same recipe all the time, except i use cream of chicken soup, and butter the crust at the last 5 min of cooking. It is VERY YUMMY!!! a family fav!