Recipe by loves2bakeSB
A quick and easy chicken pot pie.
Top Review by LainieBug
This really is a very quick and easy pot pie, especially when you're short on time. We thought the flavor was very good, but found the filling to be just a bit on the dry side. I think I'll try adding a little cream or milk to the soup next time. Made for Spring 2012 Pick A Chef.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups peas and carrots (thawed)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded or small cubes)
- frozen pie crust (2 layer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw Pie Crust according to directions.
- Put one crust into a pie plate.
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour into bottom crust.
- Top with 2nd pie crust and make slits on top.
- Bake 400 degrees 30-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown (cover edges if start to turn dark in the last 10 minutes).
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.