Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made with bisquick and frozen veggies, it's a quick and delicious dinner.
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir chicken, veggies, and soup in ungreased 2qt casserole dish.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered apx 30 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
We had this for dinner today. DW really liked it but I thought it needed a bit more broth. Also, I did not have frozen peas and carrots so I used a 16 oz bag of mixed vegetables.