Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie that everyone will love
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 sarah lee frozen pie crust
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add all ingredients together in the pie shell.
- Take the 2nd shell out of the pie pan, flip upside down, and seal on top of the other shell.
- Cook for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- To crisp the top more turn on broiler for 3 minutes.