Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very easy chicken pot pie recipe. I adapted this from kraftfoods.com.
Make and share this Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Add hot water to stuffing mix and stir until moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken and vegetables in 2-quart casserole.
- Mix soup and milk and pour over chicken mixture.
- Top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Very tasty quick version of a standard. I love Stove Top and I'm glad to find new ways to use it. Next time I make it I'll pre-cook the veggies some before adding as they were still quite firm even though defrosted. Also I'll use 1/2 the ask for milk because I would have liked the gravy to be thicker, I'm sure that this is personal taste. This is a man pleaser too, at least in my house. This is pure good old home cookin' and sure to please when you want some comfort food. :D