1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
This is a very easy chicken pot pie recipe. I adapted this from kraftfoods.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Add hot water to stuffing mix and stir until moistened.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Place chicken and vegetables in 2-quart casserole.
- 5Mix soup and milk and pour over chicken mixture.
- 6Top with prepared stuffing.
- 7Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.2
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 532.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup