Recipe by Lausanne
When I make this for my husband and I, I freeze what's leftover for 2 more meals. This recipe is so easy, especially if you buy the already cooked chicken pieces. Choose the unseasoned type. I use an 8 oz. can of carrots and peas, and also I add some canned potato cubes.
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 lb cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning or 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 9" pie plate with one crust.
- Combine all of the other ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into the pie dish and top with the second crust.
- Seal and crimp the edges.
- Make slits in top of crust to vent.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes.