Recipe by FaithfulCookInNC
Time saving crowd pleaser!
Top Review by *SimplyME*
This was easy! I loved the fact that you can have all the ingredients on hand and can be put together very quickly. I used a 12.5 ounce can of chicken because that is what I had on hand. Will definately make again when I want a quick meal and taste like you spent a little more time than you actually did! There is no oven temp so I used 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Made for PAC Fall 07.
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb cooked chicken
- 9 1⁄2 ounces Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Jiffy corn muffin mix, egg and milk together in bowl (will be slightly lumpy).
- Set aside.
- Mix can of veggies, soup, and cooked chicken together in bowl.
- Spray 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray and pour soup mixture in the bottom.
- Pour corn muffin mix on top of soup mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until cornbread is done.