Prep 11 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is adapted from a recipe by General Mills.
- 395.10 ml frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 236.59 ml cooked chicken, diced
- 304.75 g can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml Bisquick Heart Smart mix (tm)
- 118.29 ml skim milk
- 59.14 ml egg substitute
- In an ungreased 9-inch pie plate, stir together the vegetables, chicken, and soup.
- Stir baking mix, milk, and egg substitute together in a separate bowl. Pour over ingredients in pie plate.
- Bake at 400* for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
I cooked one haalf a chicken breast and two zuccuhinis by stir frying them in greek seasonings. I used 1 whole egg, but other wise followd the directions. It was yummy!