Prep 11 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is adapted from a recipe by General Mills.
Make and share this Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 2⁄3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix (tm)
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- In an ungreased 9-inch pie plate, stir together the vegetables, chicken, and soup.
- Stir baking mix, milk, and egg substitute together in a separate bowl. Pour over ingredients in pie plate.
- Bake at 400* for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
I cooked one haalf a chicken breast and two zuccuhinis by stir frying them in greek seasonings. I used 1 whole egg, but other wise followd the directions. It was yummy!