- 709.77 ml cooked chicken
- 425.24 g can Veg-All, well drained (diced, mixed vegetables)
- 290.58 g can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml Bisquick
- 177.44 ml milk
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Spread Chicken and Veg-All evenly into bottom of dish.
- Stir soup, broth and pepper together in a medium bowl.
- Pour over Chicken mixture.
- Combine Bisquick, milk and butter.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour over soup.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.