Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All, well drained (diced, mixed vegetables)
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Spread Chicken and Veg-All evenly into bottom of dish.
- Stir soup, broth and pepper together in a medium bowl.
- Pour over Chicken mixture.
- Combine Bisquick, milk and butter.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour over soup.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
This was pretty good, but we didn't like the crust. It would be better with a regular pie crust.
Best chicken pot pie I've ever eaten. I added 1/4 cup chopped onions, and used the broth from the chicken breast that I cooked instead of the canned broth. Delicious!!!!
Mysterygirl, I made this for lunch the other day,And it was delicious,the only thing I did different was I used a can of croissant rolls,spread out flat on top and yum it was delicious. Thanks,Darlene Summers