Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This quick recipe came from my sister-in-law. We found it works better to fold the crescent rolls in half, making a square rather than a triangle (using 2 roll sections to make one square).
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, soup, milk, salt & pepper.
- Separate dinner rolls into 8 squares on cookie sheet.
- Spoon chicken mix into 1/2 of each square, fold over and seal.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Place in oven at 350 for 25 minutes.