Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick and easy meal, homemade taste without the work.
- 1 chicken breast, boiled and cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) package Pillsbury ready made pie dough (2 count)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium sized bowl mix can of cream of chicken soup with jar of chicken gravy.
- place bottom crust in 9 inch pie pan.
- if you want to use a 10 inch pan you can roll the crust out a bit bigger.
- place chicken into crust.
- sprinkle frozen veggies over top. the whole bag won't fit.
- pour gravy mixture over top.
- top with the other pie crust, seal the edges.
- make a few holes with a fork for steam to escape.
- bake at 400 degrees on bottom rack for 45-50 minutes until top crust is very brown and gravy is bubbling. *If you do not bake on bottom rack your bottom crust will be soggy*.