Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dish is so light and delicious! Very easy to prepare. It good served with steamed Asparagus,good crusty bread, and a glass of chilled white wine.
- 1 lb chicken cutlet
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- grated parmesan cheese
- Coat chicken cutlets with flour.
- Cook Angel Hair pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet.
- Add chicken; cook, turning halfway through, for 5 minutes (on each side) or until lightly browned and tender.
- Remove to platter; keep warm.
- Add remaining butter to skillet; stir in garlic, wine, lemon juice and bouillon.
- Bring to a boil; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Stir in capers.
- Place chicken on top of Angle Hair and spoon sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle with parsley and grated parmesan cheese,.
Loved this recipe! was very easy to make and tastes great, my roommate loved it too!
This was the PERFECT recipe for the girls' night I hosted over the weekend. This chicken dish was very flavorful and had a beautiful presentation, but it was shockingly easy to prepare! I served over whole wheat pasta with a side of sugar snap peas. I garnished the plates with a swirl of lemon and parsley - very elegant. This recipe was perfect served with a pino grigio and some brushetta (I highly recommend Recipe #37718 - excellent!) Thanks for sharing, Little Bee! I will be making this one again soon!
Just like the title says, really easy and good. Added more garlic and doubled the sauce. I made my chicken breasts into small strips lilke chicken tenders, seasoned them with salt and pepper, sauteed them lightly, transferred them to a warm oven and then I sauteed some sliced mushrooms in the same skillet that the chicken was in. I poured the white wine, lemon juice, 3 minced cloves of elephant garlic, minced shallots, one teaspoon of "Better than Bouillon" chicken flavor,,capers, and zest of a lemon all together and let it simmer for about 5 minutes. Then I added about 1/4 cup of heavy cream to mixture and added the chicken to the sauce. Simmered for 2 minutes, put the pasta on the plate and topped it with the chicken and the sauce. Sprinkled freshly grated parmesan cheese on top. Fabulous!!!!!!