Recipe by mama smurf
Another chicken recipe that is easy has a little kick to it. I have used chicken thighs and topped with sour cream and green onions.
Top Review by SweetySJD
This was very tasty! I made a little extra marinade to add in at the end because I didn't think it would be enough. I served it over brown rice. I didn't have any sour cream but I don't think it was necessary. Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup medium salsa
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 lime, juice of
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the salsa, mustard and lime juice in a large bowl or ziploc bag.
- Add the chicken, turning to coat with the marinade. Let it marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat until foamy.
- Drain chicken saving the marinade. Add chicken to skillet in a single layer. Cook 10-15 minutes till the chicken is a light brown on both sides. Add the reserved marinade to skillet and cook 5-10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. Boil marinade in skillet over high heat 1 minutes; pour over chicken. Top with sour cream and chopped green onions.