1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Picante
1 hr 5 mins
mama smurf's Note:
Another chicken recipe that is easy has a little kick to it. I have used chicken thighs and topped with sour cream and green onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the salsa, mustard and lime juice in a large bowl or ziploc bag.
- 2Add the chicken, turning to coat with the marinade. Let it marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- 3Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat until foamy.
- 4Drain chicken saving the marinade. Add chicken to skillet in a single layer. Cook 10-15 minutes till the chicken is a light brown on both sides. Add the reserved marinade to skillet and cook 5-10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 5Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. Boil marinade in skillet over high heat 1 minutes; pour over chicken. Top with sour cream and chopped green onions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Picante
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.9
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 102.9 mg
- Sodium 372.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.0 g