Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A super easy,gourmet pizza everyone will like!
Make and share this Easy Chicken Pesto Olive Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Heat skillet and add olive oil,then whole chicken breasts.
- Cook about 3-5 minutes on each side,or depending on thickness less or more.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Take out of pan,place onto plate to cool,(to speed up place in freezer about 3-5 minutes to cool).
- Cut up chicken to bite sizes.
- Spread pesto sauce on pizza shells,then chicken,olives,and cheese.
- Bake at 400 on cookie sheets for about 10-15 minutes or cheese is melted.