1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken/Pasta Salad
This is an easy 4 ingredient dinner with plenty of leftovers (unless you have a huge family) Very frugal too- which is good in this economy! This makes a huge amount. We can feed a family of 5 plus have leftovers for lunch the next day! Great for a quick meal coming home from work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 -12 ounces cooked chicken, shredded (leftover chicken works, or shortcuts prebagged work as well....also leftover ham or turkey would be )
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (or pasta of your choice)
- 4 ounces frozen vegetables (we use half a bag of peas & carrots but whatever floats your boat will work ,o)
- 3/4 cup bottled ranch dressing (measure is approximate, we eyeball it til its the right consistency. Creamy Italian would also be go)
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, adding frozen vegetables and chicken to boiling water.
- 2Drain and cool.
- 3Toss with bottled dressing, serve cold.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken/Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 281.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 13.5 g