This is an easy 4 ingredient dinner with plenty of leftovers (unless you have a huge family) Very frugal too- which is good in this economy! This makes a huge amount. We can feed a family of 5 plus have leftovers for lunch the next day! Great for a quick meal coming home from work.
- 10 -12 ounces cooked chicken, shredded (leftover chicken works, or shortcuts prebagged work as well....also leftover ham or turkey would be )
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (or pasta of your choice)
- 4 ounces frozen vegetables (we use half a bag of peas & carrots but whatever floats your boat will work ,o)
- 3⁄4 cup bottled ranch dressing (measure is approximate, we eyeball it til its the right consistency. Creamy Italian would also be go)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding frozen vegetables and chicken to boiling water.
- Drain and cool.
- Toss with bottled dressing, serve cold.