Recipe by Little Bee
This is so good and easy! Great for a quick weeknight meal. Serve with a green salad and garlic bread for a very satisfying meal!
Top Review by Karamia
We had this for dinner tonight and we loved it! It was delicious and the chicken was sooo moist. We used 4 small chicken breasts, flattened them and browned on each side for about a minute or two. Since the chicken wasn't thick we baked for only 25 minutes total. Also, for the spaghetti we used only 1/2 a box and it worked perfectly to serve 4 people. Thanks for the wonderful recipe Little Bee!
- boneless chicken breast (or you could use chicken tenderloins if you like)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 26 1⁄2 ounces prepared spaghetti sauce, any flavor
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- spaghetti noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg, then in bread crumb mixture and coat well.
- Brown coated chicken on both sides in heated oil. Heat spaghetti sauce.
- Place a thin layer of sauce on bottom of casserole dish with part of the sauce, then place browned chicken on the sauce and spoon a little sauce on each chicken breast. Reserve remaining sauce for spaghetti.
- Cover and bake in a 325°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese, place back in oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti and additional sauce.
- This recipe was edited according to the review.