1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Parmigiana
Little Bee's Note:
This is so good and easy! Great for a quick weeknight meal. Serve with a green salad and garlic bread for a very satisfying meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- boneless chicken breast (or you could use chicken tenderloins if you like)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 26 1/2 ounces prepared spaghetti sauce, any flavor
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- spaghetti noodles
- 1Mix together parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Dip chicken into beaten egg, then in bread crumb mixture and coat well.
- 4Brown coated chicken on both sides in heated oil. Heat spaghetti sauce.
- 5Place a thin layer of sauce on bottom of casserole dish with part of the sauce, then place browned chicken on the sauce and spoon a little sauce on each chicken breast. Reserve remaining sauce for spaghetti.
- 6Cover and bake in a 325°F oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese, place back in oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- 8Serve with spaghetti and additional sauce.
- 9This recipe was edited according to the review.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.0
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 1274.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 17.3 g