Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe from Woman's Day Magazine. Easy
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package breaded chicken patties, fully cooked
- 8 cups torn lettuce leaves
- 1 1⁄2 cups croutons, packaged
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- Bake chicken patties according to package directions.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch slices.
- Combine lettuce, croutons, tomatoes, cheese, dressing and chicken.
- Toss to coat.
I am giving this 5 stars because it is so simple, has a very lovely presentation (especially when baby salad greens are used), and it is very tasty. I used chicken nuggets and caesar salad dressing to top it all off. Yummy!