Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This easy recipe can serve two and bake in the toaster oven or serve a large group with two or three casseroles in the oven. No measurements are needed - put in as much as you want of everything.
- frozen breaded chicken nuggets
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- italian seasoning
- Place as many nuggets as desired in a sprayed casserole dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce on top of nuggets, using a spoon to distribute it evenly.
- Sprinkle as much cheese and Italian seasoning as desired on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
This recipe is wonderful, so easy to prepare and oh so tasty a side of spaghetti and its a perfect italian meal.