Recipe by * Pamela *
Simple and delicious. This is one of my husband's favorite meals.
Top Review by LAURIE
This was so EASY! I cleaned out the freezer, with various breaded chicken patties, tenderlions and nuggets, baked them slightly crispy, added the cheeses, and sauce, boiled some pasta and had simple supper. Used an aluminum pan and threw it away when we were done. TY Pamela for this great timesaver!
- 15 pieces all white meat chicken tenders, about (I use M&M meatshop's)
- 15 slices mozzarella cheese, about,small slices
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce (I like Prego)
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- line a 9 x 12 baking pan with chicken fingers.
- (Do not use a glass pan as it will shatter when the sauce is poured on--personal experience, oops) bake 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- place 1 slice of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- top with sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until sauce bubbles.
- Serve with pasta, of course!