Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
No dredging, very tasty, pretty fast
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mayo and parmesan cheese.
- Place chicken in between two pieces of wax paper. pound (or roll out) the chicken until it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Take large baking pan and cover it with aluminum foil (makes cleanup easier).
- Place chicken into baking pan. pieces can be touching, but only one layer of chicken.
- Take a spoon and distribute a layer of the cheese/mayo covering the chicken.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs to an even layer to cover the chicken.
- Sparingly cover chicken with mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then turn to broil. Broil until the cheese browns.
This dish was excellent, the taste and smell were just great. I loved it!