1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Parmesan
1 hr 15 mins
This is so easy to prepare ahead of time and makes a wonderful meal for family or guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the egg and milk.
- 2Dip the chicken breasts in flour.
- 3Dip again in milk and egg mixture.
- 4Coat them in bread crumbs.
- 5In a skillet with a little olive oil over medium-high heat, brown on both sides until golden.
- 6Cover bottom of baking pan with tomato sauce.
- 7Set chicken over sauce.
- 8Pour remaining of your favorite tomato sauce over all.
- 9Place mozzarella cheese on each chicken breast.
- 10Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a little more mozzarella.
- 11Bake at 350° for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve with linguini or roasted potatoes, garlic bread and a nice green salad.
- 12Tip:I use this tomato sauce from my freezer:Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- 13The great part is that you can cook your chicken and sauce ahead and assemble just before puting it in the oven.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.4
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 193.4 mg
- Sodium 1120.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 47.5 g