Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is simple and great for families on the go. Serve with a side salad and garlic bread for a complete meal.
- 1 (6 ounce) box spaghetti noodles
- 6 frozen breaded chicken breasts
- 1 (28 ounce) jartraditional spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or 2 cups parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water for noodles with salt to taste.
- Add noodles and cook according to package.
- Drain noodles and place in a 13x7 pyrex dish.
- Cover well with sauce.
- Place Chicken Breasts on top of sauce.
- Cover with sauce again.
- (Use sauce at your discretion. My family likes lots of sauce).
- Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until bubbly.
I love this!! So easy to make, very similar to how I always make it when in a hurry. Not sure exactly how much cheese used, but then again, can never have enough cheese!!! :)
I really liked this recipe. Unfortunately, I did not have breaded chicken breasts, only skinless-boneless ones. In addition to the recipe directions, I added a 7 oz can of mushrooms and spread them over the first layer of sauce. For the sauce I used Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan, 1 lb. 10 oz. jar. I also sprinkled about 1 tbls. of fresh parsley on top before baking. I will definitely make this again.
This recipe was delicious. The only thing I did different was to substitute extra wide egg noodles for the spaghetti noodles. It came out perfect and it was very tasty and filling. I defintely will make this recipe more often. Thanks for submitting