Recipe by 2 Boyz Mom
This recipe is simple and great for families on the go. Serve with a side salad and garlic bread for a complete meal.
- 1 (6 ounce) box spaghetti noodles
- 6 frozen breaded chicken breasts
- 1 (28 ounce) jartraditional spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or 2 cups parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water for noodles with salt to taste.
- Add noodles and cook according to package.
- Drain noodles and place in a 13x7 pyrex dish.
- Cover well with sauce.
- Place Chicken Breasts on top of sauce.
- Cover with sauce again.
- (Use sauce at your discretion. My family likes lots of sauce).
- Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until bubbly.