Recipe by Mrs. Lumpy
This is a quick family favorite. Goes great with some cooked angel hair pasta, salad, and crunchy Garlic bread! Posting so we have access to the shopping list.
Top Review by kennedyfish
This was super easy to make and my DH and kids loved it! It was a little soggy, but I think that's just fine. Served with a little whole wheat pasta and spinach salad. Made extra and everyone ate it up! Great weeknight recipe!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dip chicken in egg
- Coat well with bread crumbs.
- Arrange breaded chicken in 9X13 oven proof dish.
- Bake uncovered 20 minute.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the chicken.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 more minute or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Serve and enjoy!