Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick family favorite. Goes great with some cooked angel hair pasta, salad, and crunchy Garlic bread! Posting so we have access to the shopping list.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dip chicken in egg
- Coat well with bread crumbs.
- Arrange breaded chicken in 9X13 oven proof dish.
- Bake uncovered 20 minute.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the chicken.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 more minute or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Serve and enjoy!
This was super easy to make and my DH and kids loved it! It was a little soggy, but I think that's just fine. Served with a little whole wheat pasta and spinach salad. Made extra and everyone ate it up! Great weeknight recipe!
This recipe was great for a very quick and easy dinner. The breading came out a little soggy but the flavor was still good. I added some parmesan sprinkled on top. Thanks for posting!
Surprisingly good!!! Without frying in butter!!!! I didn't tell my family that this wasn't my usual recipe (the fried one), and they said this was great "as usual"!!! Thanks for saving my family lots of calories!!!