1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Parmesan
Georgia Jill's Note:
This has been a family favorite for years. My sons loved it as they were growing up, asking for it often. Now, as adults, they are making it for their wives! It is not only easy, but lower fat than most versions! Many times I simply cook this in a skillet with a little Pam. The results are just as good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour a small amount of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a baking dish. You only need enough to cover the bottom of the dish.
- 2Place the chicken breasts (flattened to ¼”) on top of the sauce. Cover with the remaining sauce.
- 3Bake chicken and sauce for 20 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over chicken and return to over. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 6Serve with cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1116.0
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 169.6 mg
- Sodium 1332.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 75.2 g