Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was looking for a simple recipe to make my hubby on his last day of work at his old job...to celebrate his new job...I asked him what he wanted, he said, "Spaghetti" but I wanted chicken!! Lo and behold, I made a meal that everyone liked!
- Defrost chicken breast or tenders.
- Mix eggs and milk in shallow bowl.
- Put the italian shake and bake in a seperate shallow bowl.
- Coat your chicken with the egg mixture and then the shake and bake (I did this twice).
- Spray the bottom of your pan with pam or grease it.
- Bake per the directions on the shake and bake box.
- Serve with spaghetti and sauce.