Recipe by Jaime in Winnipeg
I found this recipe in Kraft's 'What's Cooking' magazine, and this is such an easy recipe - perfect for hurried nights! And it tastes great, too - I have a very finicky toddler and an even finickier husband (who hates all tomato products except ketchup) and both LOVED this!
- 1 (680 ml) jar pasta sauce
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour sauce into 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- Stir in 4 Tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Place the chicken breasts in the sauce, turning to coat them well.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and uncover.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese, and the mozzarella over the chicken breasts, and and continue baking for 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with pasta.