easy to make soup with a zip! Recipe from a friend who has some great recipes from family originating in texas...(I am from buffalo/niagara falls ny area)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 cups water
- 12 teaspoons chicken soup base (or bouillon)
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces egg noodles (or marina pasta, like rice or orzo)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapenos
- 1 lb shredded cooked chicken
- 1Place 12 cups water and 12 teaspoons chicken soup base into pot.
- 2Add cut up vegetables and bring to boil. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- 3Add pasta/rice and cook 10 minutes untils noodles tender.
- 4Add lemon juice, parsley, jalapenos and cooked chicken and simmer 10 or more minutes to blend flavors and heat chicken.
- 5(next day you can add more water with equal parts chicken soup base if more broth needed if noodles soak it up as it sits).
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Noodle Soup With Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.6 g