Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy Kid pleaser.
- 1 lb diced chicken
- 5 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 5 chicken bouillon cubes
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a 3 quart sauce pan combine Chicken, water, bullion cubes,mixed vegtables,salt,garlic, and bay leaf and bring to boil.
- Meanwhile in another sauce pan, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain noodles and add to soup base.
- Lower to a simmer, and cook 15 minutes.
- Remove Bay leaf before serving.
- Serve with bisquits or corn bread.
This was so easy to make and tasted wonderful. I did add some black and red pepper to spice it up some. It made much more than 3 servings. Because we like more juice, I added another 2 cups of water and 2 tsp of chicken bullion. Thanks for posting.