This is something I adapted from my Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook. You can really put anything you want in there, and the taste is great. I made it last night using leftover turkey breast instead of chicken, and I served it with fresh biscuits.
- Boil the water, and dissolve bouillon cubes.
- Add seasonings and vegetables and return to a boil.
- Add pasta and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add chicken and heat through till warm.
- You can change this to really anything you like, its easy and tasty and very quick, especially if you use leftover chicken.
- Tastes great with hot fresh biscuits or a salad.