1/5 Photos of Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
This is something I adapted from my Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook. You can really put anything you want in there, and the taste is great. I made it last night using leftover turkey breast instead of chicken, and I served it with fresh biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the water, and dissolve bouillon cubes.
- 2Add seasonings and vegetables and return to a boil.
- 3Add pasta and return to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- 5Add chicken and heat through till warm.
- 6You can change this to really anything you like, its easy and tasty and very quick, especially if you use leftover chicken.
- 7Tastes great with hot fresh biscuits or a salad.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 309.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: