Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came up with this when I wanted some chicken noodle soup for my sick son and didn't have everything I needed. He loved it! Also, it is super healthy!
- Heat oil in soup pot and sautee onions until they are nice and brown.
- Meanwhile cook spinich in microwave according to package directions.
- Add spinich, chicken, broth, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, crushed garlic cloves, and bay leaves and bring to a boil. You may wish to add a bit of water, depending on how thick it is.
- Add noodles and cook as long as they require.
- Fish out bay leaves and garlic cloves.