Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to throw together, and easy to lower the fat content. Substitute low fat cream of mushroom soup and use skim milk. Voila, lower fat :)
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- Combine all ingredients and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Substitution ideas: To kick it up a little, try using Rotel tomatoes in place of regular.
This was probably one of the worst recipes I have ever followed. We forced ourselves to eat half and tossed the rest in the garbage. I wanted to make something quick, and should have listened to my head when I read the ingredients, that don't mix well together. I called in the pile of muck.
This is really good. It was a bit bland but I think I will use rotel tomatoes the next time. Thanks for the recipe.
This was really easy and taste great thanks for a great recipe