Recipe by Me'Shell
I don't care for rice too much, but I really like cheese, broccoli and chicken. So I just decided to leave the rice out. It was great!
Top Review by Merlot
This is an extremely easy dish and very flavorful. We loved it! I ususally have these ingredients on hand so I know I will be making this again and again when I need a quick meal. I served this with a garden salad and our meal was complete. Thanks so much for sharing, Me'Shell.
- 0.25 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can98% fat free white chicken meat
- 1⁄2 cup frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shredded nonfat cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure out soup and place in regular size glass bowl.
- Drain canned chicken and dump in bowl.
- Cook broccoli until fork tender in microwave or on stove top, drain and place on top of chicken.
- Measure out cheese and stir all ingredients together.
- Place in microwave, uncovered.
- Cook on High for 3 minutes.
- Cook another 2-3 minutes or until the casserole is hot all the way through.