Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe from the coupon inserts from the Sunday Houston Chronicle. This is quick and easy and it's great as a simple snack while watching football, NASCAR, etc. I like to garnish with sour cream and guacamole, but feel free to use your own toppings!
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can premium chunk chicken (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Spread tortilla chips on baking sheet.
- Top chips with chicken.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning, then with cheese.
- Bake in 375 degree oven 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
dded a little extra diced chicken as well. Made for Football Pool.
I made this with some shredded chicken breast I had left, and also put some sliced jalepeno on as well. Very good munchies for watching the games! Thanks TA, and GREAT win last week! :)