1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Nachos
Troop Angel's Note:
Another recipe from the coupon inserts from the Sunday Houston Chronicle. This is quick and easy and it's great as a simple snack while watching football, NASCAR, etc. I like to garnish with sour cream and guacamole, but feel free to use your own toppings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread tortilla chips on baking sheet.
- 2Top chips with chicken.
- 3Sprinkle with taco seasoning, then with cheese.
- 4Bake in 375 degree oven 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 5Serve with your favorite toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.7
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.2 mg
- Sodium 989.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 37.5 g