Easy Chicken Mushroom Stew
- Mix onion and mushrooms with oil in covered medium saucepan. Saute on low for 5-10 minutes until mushrooms give up their liquid.
- Add chicken broth, wine, sprinkle of thyme, sprinkle of paprika, sprinkle of black pepper and the bay leaf. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Coarsely chop the chicken and add to the broth. Simmer 5-7 minutes until the pink is gone.
- While the broth is simmering, in a separate pan, boil the potato for 4 minutes, add vegetables and boil for 3 more minutes.
- Drain potatoes/vegetables, and rinse with cold water immediately.
- Melt the butter and mix in the flour. Stir by spoonfuls into the broth, until thickened.
- Add potatoes/vegetables to stew and serve immediately.