Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
So simple and can be put together quickly. I've had this recipe for a very long time and think I found it in a magazine. This goes back to the '70's. It also makes a good gravy.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chicken pieces
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup or 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of celery soup or 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk (I have used white wine, like sherry instead)
- 4 ounces drained mushroom pieces
- 1⁄2 cup dry onion soup mix
- Arrange chicken pieces in 9x13 pan.
- In bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 375 for one hour'til tender.