Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy chicken dish made on the stovetop using boneless/skinless chicken breast and a few other simple ingredients.
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, I prefer the garlic and basil ones
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- dried basil
- Coat the chicken with a thin dusting of basil on each side.
- Cook in a pan until slightly browned on each side.
- Add tomatoes and mozzarella cheese over the chicken. Cover and cook until cheese is melted and tomoatoes are hot, about 10 minutes.