Recipe by Sami D
This is the easiest Mole recipe you will ever find. I use a premade Mole sauce and spice it up to the amount of hotness I want. The brand I use is usually found in Wal-Mart. I use boneless skinless chicken thighs but any other chicken part can be used. The cooking time if really depending on how long the chicken cooks and how long you wait for the cooling of the water for the blending.
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) jar mole (I use the brand "Rogelio Bueno", Autentico Mole Sauce)
- 1 -2 jalapeno (Seeded and Deveined)
- 10 -12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy sauce pan boil the chicken thighs, no need to salt the water but you may if you desire. Don’t discard the cooking water you will use it later.
- In a blender combine the premade Mole sauce and jalapenos. Using the jar the Mole came in add 3 jarfuls of the cooking water you used to cook the chicken. Blend until smooth and you don’t see chunks of jalapenos.
- (Note: before blending you may want to wait for the water to cool down for a few minutes the heat of the water may make your blender top fly off spraying mole sauce everywhere. Experience talks--trust me.).
- Discard the unused water, leaving the chicken in the pot, once you have blended the mole sauce add it to the chicken and stir heating it through.
- Serve and enjoy! Try it with my Rice Recipe #199280, and corn tortillas.