1/3 Photos of Easy Chicken Marsala
This is an easy recipe that is company-worthy, I have served this to guests many times with rave reviews all around --- this is very good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt (can use regular salt)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (pounded to about 1/4-inch thickness)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 -4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup marsala wine
- 1/3 cup sherry wine
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Pound the chicken breasts to about 1/4-inch thick (does not have to be exactly 1/4-inch).
- 2Mix together flour, seasoning salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano in a shallow dish.
- 3Coat the chicken pieces in the flour mixture on all sides.
- 4Heat butter and oil in a large skillet and brown the chicken on one side.
- 5Turn the chicken over and add in the sliced mushrooms.
- 6Pour in the Marsala and sherry; mix to combine.
- 7Cover the skillet and simmer chicken and mushrooms for about 15-20 minutes (turning the chicken once).
- 8Serve the chicken with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.5
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 174.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: