Recipe by Cooks with love
I concocted this recipe one night when I wasn't planning on cooking and had to throw something together last minute. It is so simple, no mess, healthy and delicious.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canlow sodium artichoke hearts
- 1 (25 ounce) jarof your favorite marinara sauce (I prefer Emeril's marinara)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken.
- Spray pan (i use disposable) with cooking spray or spread a little olive oil on pan.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Spread artichoke hearts over chicken.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes.