Recipe by PSU Lioness
This is one that I make on weeknights when I'm pressed for time. If you want, you can saute some fresh mushrooms in garlic and olive oil to add to the finished dish. This also works well with thick pork chops.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, concentrated
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can golden cream of mushroom soup, concentrated
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix tomato soup and golden cream of mushroom soup in a medium bowl. Stir in onions and garlic. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over Medium/High heat.
- Add chicken and cook until slightly browned. About 4 minutes. Flip and brown the other side.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook over Medium/Low heat for 40 minutes, stirring and spooning mixture over chicken occasionally.
- After 40 minutes, uncover and continue to cook until desired consistency.
- Serve over noodles or rice.