PSU Lioness's Note:
This is one that I make on weeknights when I'm pressed for time. If you want, you can saute some fresh mushrooms in garlic and olive oil to add to the finished dish. This also works well with thick pork chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix tomato soup and golden cream of mushroom soup in a medium bowl. Stir in onions and garlic. Set aside.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large pan over Medium/High heat.
- 3Add chicken and cook until slightly browned. About 4 minutes. Flip and brown the other side.
- 4Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- 5Cover and cook over Medium/Low heat for 40 minutes, stirring and spooning mixture over chicken occasionally.
- 6After 40 minutes, uncover and continue to cook until desired consistency.
- 7Serve over noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Marengo
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 432.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
golden cream of mushroom soup