1 hr 30 mins
You need to refrigerate this up to 24 hours before cooking. I am not including it in prep. time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce in a 9X13-inch baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle garlic and Italian seasoning over chicken.
- 3Insert chicken into manicotti shells.
- 4Place shells in baking dish.
- 5Pour remaining sauce evenly over manicotti shells, covering completely.
- 6Sprinkle with mushrooms and cheese.
- 7Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours to help soften pasta.
- 8Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 9Bake for approximately 1 hour or until pasta is tender.
- 10Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Manicotti (low-fat)
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 883.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: