Recipe by Gingerbear
You need to refrigerate this up to 24 hours before cooking. I am not including it in prep. time.
Top Review by hmms
Very easy and very good! I like preparing it the night before and having a quick dinner the next day. I skipped the mushrooms (personal choice) and it was delicious, I have made this a few times following the recipe exactly.
- 1 (30 ounce) jarfat-free spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 lbs uncooked chicken breast tenders
- 14 uncooked manicotti
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups light shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce in a 9X13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle garlic and Italian seasoning over chicken.
- Insert chicken into manicotti shells.
- Place shells in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce evenly over manicotti shells, covering completely.
- Sprinkle with mushrooms and cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours to help soften pasta.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour or until pasta is tender.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.