Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious and easy to make. What more could you ask for? Great for potlucks and dinners that you need quickly. This is the first thing to go at any potluck I take it to. Enjoy!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- Prepare macaroni according to package instructions.
- While cooking, dice onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, and chicken.
- Put in bowl and add mayo and dressing mix.
- When macaroni is done, drain and rinse with cold water, and mix with other ingredients.
- Put in fridge until use, or use immediately.
This was great but made an absolute TON (we only have a 3 person family)! Will make again but will try to cut down on ingredients.