Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
Delicious and easy to make. What more could you ask for? Great for potlucks and dinners that you need quickly. This is the first thing to go at any potluck I take it to. Enjoy!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare macaroni according to package instructions.
- While cooking, dice onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, and chicken.
- Put in bowl and add mayo and dressing mix.
- When macaroni is done, drain and rinse with cold water, and mix with other ingredients.
- Put in fridge until use, or use immediately.