Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick weeknight meal from Short Cut Mom
- 14.79 ml sesame or 14.79 ml peanut oil
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 29.58 ml soy sauce or 29.58 ml teriyaki sauce
- 9.85 ml fresh ginger
- 85.04 g package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 453.59 g bag frozen asian-style vegetables
- 59.14 ml water
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink.
- Add vegetables and lid. Cook until vegetables are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the noodles (without the flavoring packet) according to package directions. Drain.
- Add soy sauce, garlic, ginger and seasoning packet to water. Mix well. Pour over chicken and vegetables, add noodles and toss to mix.