- 1 tablespoon sesame or 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen asian-style vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink.
- Add vegetables and lid. Cook until vegetables are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the noodles (without the flavoring packet) according to package directions. Drain.
- Add soy sauce, garlic, ginger and seasoning packet to water. Mix well. Pour over chicken and vegetables, add noodles and toss to mix.