Quick weeknight meal from Short Cut Mom
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon sesame or 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen asian-style vegetables
- 1/4 cup water
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink.
- 2Add vegetables and lid. Cook until vegetables are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 3In the meantime, cook the noodles (without the flavoring packet) according to package directions. Drain.
- 4Add soy sauce, garlic, ginger and seasoning packet to water. Mix well. Pour over chicken and vegetables, add noodles and toss to mix.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Lo Mein
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1075.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen asian-style vegetables