1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Lo Mein
Serve with cooked rice or noodles, your preference. Easy and healthy either way. If desired you can substitue chopped beef or pork instead of chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, canned
- 15 ounces bean sprouts
- 4 ounces fresh alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces bamboo shoots
- 1 cup frozen carrots
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups fat free sodium free chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce, adjust to taste preference
- chinese noodles
- 1Prepare vegetables and set aside.
- 2Chop chicken into bite size pieces and cook in large electric skillet at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, with 1/2 cup of the chicken broth. When chicken turns white, add remaining chicken broth and all other ingredients.
- 3Stir and toss gently until vegetables are tender.Cover and reduce to simmer for about 15 minutes while you cook your noodles or rice.
- 4When rice or noodles are done, add them to the skillet then stir and toss until all ingredients are evenly coated.
- 5Add low sodium soy sauce to your taste preference if desired.
- 6Top each serving with a handful of chinese noodles.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Lo Mein
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 599.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sodium free chicken broth