Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Serve with cooked rice or noodles, your preference. Easy and healthy either way. If desired you can substitue chopped beef or pork instead of chicken.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, canned
- 15 ounces bean sprouts
- 4 ounces fresh alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces bamboo shoots
- 1 cup frozen carrots
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups fat free sodium free chicken broth, divided
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce, adjust to taste preference
- chinese noodles
- Prepare vegetables and set aside.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces and cook in large electric skillet at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, with 1/2 cup of the chicken broth. When chicken turns white, add remaining chicken broth and all other ingredients.
- Stir and toss gently until vegetables are tender.Cover and reduce to simmer for about 15 minutes while you cook your noodles or rice.
- When rice or noodles are done, add them to the skillet then stir and toss until all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Add low sodium soy sauce to your taste preference if desired.
- Top each serving with a handful of chinese noodles.