Recipe by NormCooks
Serve with cooked rice or noodles, your preference. Easy and healthy either way. If desired you can substitue chopped beef or pork instead of chicken.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, canned
- 15 ounces bean sprouts
- 4 ounces fresh alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces bamboo shoots
- 1 cup frozen carrots
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups fat free sodium free chicken broth, divided
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce, adjust to taste preference
- chinese noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare vegetables and set aside.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces and cook in large electric skillet at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, with 1/2 cup of the chicken broth. When chicken turns white, add remaining chicken broth and all other ingredients.
- Stir and toss gently until vegetables are tender.Cover and reduce to simmer for about 15 minutes while you cook your noodles or rice.
- When rice or noodles are done, add them to the skillet then stir and toss until all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Add low sodium soy sauce to your taste preference if desired.
- Top each serving with a handful of chinese noodles.